Clinical Project Manager (fulltime)
At TRACER we strive to make the current drug development process faster, more cost-effective and efficient for everyone involved. As part of our growing efforts to change the drug development landscape, we are now looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join our team and accelerate (y)our growth even further.
From day one you will notice that we are not limited by things that we have not done before. We all possess a drive for continuous learning and an entrepreneurial mindset. This is the key to our growth and the reason why people like you and I can thrive at TRACER and are not limited in our potential. If this sounds like a place where you fit in, then definitely keep on reading.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will
- Design, plan and manage complex clinical trials while adhering to relevant guidelines, legislation, SOP’s and industry quality standards
- Develop study-specific documentation together with the Clinical Team
- Monitor and safeguard the progress of projects according to the predefined timelines and quality and budget key-performance indicators
- Act as the first point of contact for the projects you manage to ensure all activities flow smoothly. This includes, sub-contractors and involved team members
- Report directly to the VP Molecular Imaging, Maarten Brom
Ideally, you fit the following profile
- 3 years of experience with managing clinical trials in the CRO industry or other commercial settings
- You do not ‘stop’ until things have been organized properly
- You are effective and motivating in mobilizing the necessary expertise to execute the different projects
- You possess a high level of responsibility, influence and accountability
- You have analytical capabilities to define the project statuses
- You have exceptional time management skills
- You possess internal and external communication and intrapersonal skills
- You are dedicated to continuous learning
- You speak, write, and read fluently in Dutch and English
- Located in Groningen or surroundings
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of molecular imaging technologies
- A love for food and the good life
What we offer you
A competitive salary of course. But besides a paycheck and appreciation we have more for you in store.
- 28 days per year to go on holiday (based on a full-time position)
- 8% holiday pay
- A well-arranged pension plan
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal development to achieve your own growth within TRACER (e.g., training courses, webinars, mentoring)
- A dedicated team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Short communication and reporting lines
- Quarterly team events and lots of cake
What to expect from us after you apply?
You will receive a confirmation email within 2-3 working days. In this email you can find more information about the next steps for this position. Besides getting to know each other, our hiring process for the position includes a reference check. We always ask anyone joining our team to submit a Certificate of Conduct (VOG) before signing a contract.
Want some more information before you apply? Reach out to Marjolein our HR manager, at HR@tracercro.com. Feel free to add your CV and motivation if you want.
TRACER is a fast-growing Contract Research Organization (CRO) that specializes in accelerating clinical trials by generating early accurate in-human data on the efficacy of a drug with molecular imaging techniques. We are located in Groningen and Nijmegen but operate internationally. Especially in Europe and North America.