NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences Academy vo & mbo is looking for an
Administrative Assistant (C)
Within the International Teacher Education for Secondary Schools the development of the student to become a teacher of the future is central. For this purpose the study programs within the academy work together on quality and innovative training and professionalization of teachers.
The Academy vo & mbo participates in innovative and future-oriented projects. Approximately 3000 students study within the Academy and about 260 employees work there. The administrative, process and project support of a large part of the academy is done from the Educational Support Office.
For this team we are looking for a new colleague who will largely support ITESS (International Teacher Education for Secondary Schools) teacher training program.
ITESS is a growing program with 140 students and 16 staff members and is located on the NHLStenden campus in the student city of Groningen. At ITESS, students are trained to teach in international and bilingual secondary education. Students and staff work together in an international and intercultural environment.
- Support the International Teacher Education for Secondary Schools (ITESS).
- Act as point of contact for students and teachers with regard to administrative and organizational matters
- Organizing, preparing and supporting various administrative processes and activities, such as information activities, graduation ceremonies, periodic evaluations and the start of the academic year
- Taking care of mailings and (news)letters
- Possibly one day per two weeks working at the Leeuwarden location
What we expect
- (Minimum) MBO+ level
- English (minimum) C2-level
- Willing to work in Groningen and Leeuwarden
- Knowledge of administrative and logistical project organization
- Good written language skills of the Dutch and English language
- General administrative knowledge and insight into improvements
- Experienced in Office 365: Excel, Word and Outlook
- A customer-friendly attitude, tact and a sense of proportion
- Proactive, team-oriented and professional attitude
NHL Stenden offers
An inspiring work environment with a positive, approachable and energetic atmosphere. The salary, depending on age and experience, amounts to a maximum of € 2.961,59 (scale 6 CAO HBO) gross per month for a full-time job excluding 8% vacation allowance and 8,3% year-end bonus.
Further information can be obtained from Stacy Katoen, Office Manager Educational Support Office Academy vo & mbo, email@example.com. Applications can only be made via the application button. You can apply until Monday, August 22, 2022.
If you are interested, please send your application with the application button for Stacy Katoen, stating vacancy number 2984 AVM.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.