Intern Marketing Communication
Catawiki is Europe’s fastest growing auction platform! We host weekly auctions for collectors, helping to buy and sell unique items like a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, some meteorites and the most expensive Lego set ever produced! Our website is visited millions of times every month by users worldwide.
Although we only started a few years ago we are experiencing a tremendous growth and we need inspired interns with “hands-on” mentality, ready to tackle lots of responsibilities in a young, dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team in a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and we love to use our talents and skills as part of a whole.
What will you do
To bolster our marketing team, we're looking for two marketing communications interns. Aside from designing and implementing large scale international marketing campaigns, your work will mostly consist of writing content for our social media channels, blog and newsletter, PR and much, much more!
Who are you
As a marketing communications intern, you take every opportunity to prove yourself. You have built up demonstrable, relevant experience and knowledge of marketing and communication during your education, internship or relevant project work. As such, you will be able to immediately contribute to our team. We’re looking for a proactive intern that loves to take initiative and has a passion for the field of communications.
Moreover, you are:
- currently studying communications and/or marketing at HBO or University level
- creative, with a clear vision about marketing and social media communications
- a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up
- experienced with online media and can see a wide range of opportunities
- fluent in English
- available for 6 months, starting from February
What we offer:
- A 6 month internship with a competitive allowance and a cool company laptop
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas and to learn and grow
- Great coaching and excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks