Intern Partnerships Asia
Catawiki is Europe’s fastest growing auction platform! We host weekly auctions for collectors, helping to buy and sell unique items like a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, some meteorites and the most expensive Lego set ever produced! Our website is visited millions of times every month by users worldwide.
Although we only started a few years ago we are experiencing a tremendous growth and we need inspired interns with “hands-on” mentality, ready to tackle lots of responsibilities in a young, dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team in a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and we love to use our talents and skills as part of a whole.
What will you do?
You will work within the Partnerships team on assignments related to the following:
- Search for potential publishers, doing outreach for the Asian market by using online marketing tools
- Select new publishers and build an active relationship with them
- Increasing and improving contact with existing customers
- Manage and improve text and banner advertising in different languages with our current publishers
- Analyse and optimise current projects and provide publishers with advice
- Make regular reports on sales and conversions
Who are you?
As Catawiki is currently experiencing a tremendous growth, we are looking for individuals who will support us during this process. The rapid expansion of Catawiki includes expanding to the Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Danish markets. Therefore, we are looking for students who want to get first-hand experience and learn the ins and outs of various marketing channels and the challenges of internationalization.
- You are currently studying communications and/or marketing at HBO or University level;
- You feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities for Catawiki to expand
- You are a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up way of working
- You speak Chinese at a native level and you are fluent in English
- You are available to work in Assen starting from January, for 5 - 6 month
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 25 marketeers, where you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching out to our relevant target audiences. Additionally, you can expect:
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. An interview in English is part of our recruitment process.