Junior Digital Designer
What you will do
We are looking for a talented Junior Digital Designer with strong visual skills to join our growing UX/Design team. In this position you will work closely with the Marketing team to create compelling designs for potential and existing buyers and sellers leading to increased engagement and conversion. You will be be part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of UX Designers, Developers, Marketers and Product Managers. You will:
- Work with our Senior Digital designer on designs, specifications, principles, toolkits and style guides that enable and enforce a coherent customer experience across various customer touchpoints related to marketing efforts. This includes trade fair materials, social media design assets, landing pages, display banners, offline advertising collateral, etc.
- Execute immaculate visual designs that are on-brand, problem-driven, result-oriented, and high-quality.
- Work closely together with the marketing team to implement your ideas.
- Team up with the UX designers to review designs, provide feedback and contribute to a consistent and coherent ecosystem.
Who you are
- Qualified via bachelor’s degree in VisComm, Graphic Design, UX or similar relevant discipline with relevant working experience (internships or professional experience) in a fast moving eCommerce or Marketing focused environment.
- Impressive Visual Design skills (brand identity, typography, design systems, marketing campaigns) with a portfolio to back this up.
- You have excellent communications skills. You can verbalise and articulate your design decisions. You can convince others of your ideas, while also take direction & learn from others.
- You have a customer-centric mindset and are passionate about people and user behaviour. You understand how visual design impacts success metrics. You can translate research on user motivations and desires into meaningful designs.
- Knowledge about HTML / CSS is a plus!
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter plus a link to your portfolio or examples of your work.