Senior CRM Marketeer
What you will do
As a Senior CRM Marketeer you are in charge of the development, execution and optimization of our data-driven CRM program across 18+ countries. The channels you will use include Email, web push and app push notifications. You will make sure that we have the best strategy and execution worldwide in order to realise:
- Shaping the customer lifecycle strategy in cooperation with product and marketing teams.
- Activation of new Catawiki users
- Reactivation of inactive / dormant users
- Conversion of bidders to sellers
- Setup dripped campaigns based on triggers in our customer journey
- Automation of our own CRM tooling (either improving our existing tool or helping us to build or buy a new one)
- Reporting and optimizing on CLM stages and campaigns
- Improve inbox placement of Catawiki Emails by investigating topics around deliverability.
So you are both a CRM specialist and owner of the Customer Lifecycle strategy and execution. Besides this you own the development of our in house build CRM tooling.
You will be part of the Marketing team, directly reporting to the CMO and work closely with Product Management teams.
Who you are
As our new Senior CRM Marketeer you are data driven, you enjoy crunching numbers and think from a customer point of view. You have demonstrable experience in a strategic role and did set up a CRM program for a fast moving, high traffic online business. You are intrinsically motivated to continuously think of and implement new strategies and campaigns that will drive more results and optimize them based on data. Besides the fact that you are in possession of good communication skills and are:
- An innovative and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about developing global CRM programs
- Results-oriented and data driven, someone who proactively drives insights and try to understand the ‘why’ behind these insights.
- Experienced with marketing automation, email marketing, deliverability, inbox rate optimization
- Always thinking from customer perspective
- HTML and CSS skills are needed desirable but not essential
- SQL skills are desirable
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team; you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. In addition, we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
Who we are
Catawiki hosts weekly auctions for collectors. Examples of items we have auctioned off include a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, various large meteorites, and the most expensive set of Lego ever produced. Our website is visited millions of times every month and caters to our registered users across the world.
Though we only started a few years ago, our mission to make unique items available to everyone is already becoming reality. The Catawiki offices all over Europe house a dynamic, fast-growing and open organisation. Catawiki has a real ‘hands-on’ mentality, with a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and all of our inspired employees are motivated to use their own personal talents and skills as part of a whole.
We are very proud to be the first Benelux company to have received an investment from the famous Accel Partners (first venture capital investors in Facebook, as well as Dropbox, Spotify, and Etsy).