What you will do
We are looking for a passionate and talented UX Designer to join our growing UX team. In this position you will work focus on defining, testing and improving the experience of our millions of users. You will be be part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of UX Designers, Researchers, Product Owners, Developers and Data Scientists. You will work collaboratively to:
- Our mission is to make special items available to everyone. You will help Catawiki do this by identifying user needs and business goals and transforming this information into high-impact design.
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation and improvements based on research, analysis and competitive reviews.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, wireframes, visual designs and mockups that lead to impactful outcomes (think increased conversion, higher registration completion, more bidders etc)
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders, incorporate feedback early and often and appropriately with a user centered focus.
- Work closely with the UX team to review designs, provide feedback and contribute to a consistent and coherent ecosystem.
Who you are
- Qualified via bachelor’s degree in IxD, VisComm, UX or similar relevant discipline with problem solving skills and an outstanding portfolio demonstrating a variety of high quality work.
- A strong conceptual thinker with a relentless focus on the customer.
- Solid understanding of the user-centred design process, sketching, user journeys, wireframing, design patterns, prototyping and usability testing.
- Fluent in common design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop etc. Bonus points for being able to prototype in HTML / CSS.
- A good balance between user interface, interaction and visual design skills.
- Familiarity with the Lean UX methodology (rapid prototyping, working iteratively and making data-driven decisions)
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.