What you will do
We are looking for a Recruiter who is responsible for the entire recruitment process for our many international roles. The positions will vary from technical (Development, UX, Product, Data) to Sales, Marketing and Customer Support roles. You are able to find, target and approach the best profiles and make Catawiki stand-out from the crowd. You search for candidates, conduct interviews and proactively help improve the recruitment process.
After each step in the process, you keep the concerned parties up to date and plan follow-up interviews. Through your precise and process-oriented approach, it is always clear which phase a candidate is at and what actions must be taken. You are clear, professional and respectful in your communication. You also have experience in the recruitment or headhunting field and are ready to find the exceptional profiles and reel them in.
You are a part of an experienced recruitment team where you have your own portfolio of vacancies and are happy to work independently as well as providing sourcing support on harder to fill roles to your colleagues. Your direct manager is the HR manager.
Who you are
You have around 3 years experience in recruitment and sourcing and you understand how to improve the recruitment process in a fast paced environment. Furthermore, you will:
- Be a champion sourcer; Outside of Linkedin, you know the best ways to search for and find new Catawikians.
- You have demonstrable experience in sourcing for and recruiting a wider variety of roles, including both technical and non-technical functions.
- Be active in online communities and social networks.
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient with online tooling and experience in a fast growing international (startup) company is a big plus. You are also data driven, detailed and well organised.
- We work with Greenhouse, it will be an advantage if you have work experience with this ATS system.
- Make a difference! You are ready to find the exceptional profiles and reel them in.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. Additionally, you can expect:
- Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
- Possibility to work part time (min 32 hours).
- Pick your own office where you want to work in Assen or Amsterdam.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. Interviews in English, a reference check and a VOG are all part of our recruitment process. If you need more info, please contact one of our recruiters for more information: Bastiaan Post, Mob + 31 6 46 12 07 99 or at firstname.lastname@example.org