What you will do
Our new (preferably native) English Content Writer is passionate about writing and creating stories. As part of the Content Marketing team you are keen to make sure our interesting stories about our auctions, special objects and auctioneers are shared with the world! In your role you are contributing to the content creation process. Channels you will support are mainly our Catawiki blog, as well as email and Facebook. You will work closely with all members of the Content Marketing team and give a positive input to the content marketing strategy.
Who you are
You are passionate about creating appealing marketing stories. You enjoy writing for an online audience and you think from an user's point of view. You have relevant experience in the area of content marketing and copywriting in perfect English. You have at least a Bachelor's degree and you are intrinsically motivated to continuously think of and implement new marketing content. It is an advantage if you have already written on blogs, magazines, books, are a collector and love Catawiki. Understanding Dutch is also a plus. The following qualities apply to you:
- Team player who is passionate about marketing content;
- Can translate in-depth research articles into appealing marketing texts;
- Native (British) English speaker, preferred that you speak Dutch as well ;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience (blogs, websites, magazines, articles);
- Preferably located in the north of the Netherlands (as our content marketing department is in Assen)
- Knowledge and/or passion for one or more of our auction categories (for example art, classic cars or fashion)
- In possession of a can-do attitude; you have the desire to work hard and be flexible.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated Content Marketing team; you'll be given a number of responsibilities, including shaping role as we grow our business. Catawiki is a company that provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees; Catawiki pays for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, to learn and to grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.