Wanted: software developers
A number of companies in the North of the Netherlands (most of them are part of the Northern Online Entrepeneurs) have decided to vacant multiple internships for refugees with a residence permit. All the companies are based in or near the city of Groningen. Together with the interns, we will develop a tailor-made program to make sure the cooperation will go smoothly. Who are we looking for? Enthusiastic and passionate web developer / software developers who have:
- An education comparable to the Dutch HBO/WO (higher educated)
- Affinity with developing / programming
- Preferably speak English and / or Dutch;
- Availability to travel to Groningen.
The internship will last six months and if both sides agree there will be a prospect (not a guarantee) to a job or a contract. The six months will be used to explore the match on both content/ profession, and a personal match with the company.An internship fee is available. What to do if you are interested? You can send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Resume Northern Entrepeneurs as the subject. Motivation: tell us why you are interested in the internship and in web / software developing. Resume: Be sure you will provide at least the following information:
- Date of birth
- Currently living address
- Whether you have a residence permit
- If you currently stay in a AZC, to which town/city you will be placed?
- Which work experience you have; especially on the field of programming
- Which education you have? And if your aducation is already valued, please add the dutch value.
You can send your motivation till the end of november.
Within two weeks after applying you will hear from us whether you will be invited for an interview, or not.
This vacancy and others can be found on werkenzondergrenzen.nl