Allround co-worker Placement Office
Do you want to contribute to groundbreaking education in the field of hospitality management and internships?
The academy Hotel Management School, team Placement of NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences is looking for an
Allround co-worker Placement Office
0,6 - 1 fte
Who are we looking for
An enthusiastic, service minded and able to lead colleague who
- Has MBO (vocational) or HBO (higher education) background
- Has strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Is fluent in Dutch and English
- Has knowledge of the hospitality industry, preferably work experience in the industry
- Has familiarity with educational administration
- Is able to work efficiently with digital systems (Microsoft Office, data base, Net Questionnaire)
- Is service minded and enthusiastic about helping and advising students
- Is sensitive to and supportive of students from different cultures
- Is able to plan and organize effectively
- Is stress resistant, pro-active and flexible
- Is an independent worker
Where will you be working
The Placement Office of the programme International Hotel Management facilitates industrial placements for more than 500 Dutch and International 4rd year students.
What will you be doing for the Placement Office
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the placement office
- Guides students through the digital placement procedure in Microsoft Dynamics
- Monitors the quality of the work and the service given by the placement office
- Provides timely information for students, lecturers and the (international) placement; companies
- Communicates effectively with students, lecturers and companies
- Identifies problems at an early stage and takes the appropriate actions
- Monitors and reports on results achieved
- Organize meetings including taking minutes
- Generates management information for management
- Collects data for management information, tests the data, and draws up the report.
This position is available as from January 2022 (or as soon as possible).
The position is for one year with the possibility to extend the contract.
You will be appointed to the position of Process and Project Support A, salary scale 7 (€ 3.077,54 gross per month, depending on relevant experience).
About NHL Student University of Applied Sciences
It happens because we make it happen. That is what we believe at NHL Stenden. We offer our students the opportunity to develop their and fulfill their potential as learners and professionals. In a challenging environment, they give direction to their study and professional growth. We maintain strong bonds with companies and organisations in both the region and abroad. As an international, multi-campus university of applied sciences we stimulate our students to look beyond their own professional field to develop new knowledge and to participate in innovative projects. We create meeting places where knowledge flows and cultures come together and where new connections with the professional field are made. In an ambitious way, NHL Stenden provides knowledge that works.
Are you the enthusiastic, service minded and the colleague in hospitality we are looking for? Please send your letter of application and CV via the application button (sollicitatieknop), attn. Stephanie van Oorschot (interim teamleader Industry Office), with reference to the number of the vacancy 2780 AHMS.
The deadline date for applications is January 25. The vacancy is out both internally and externally. Our preference is for an internal candidate.
If you would like additional information about the position please contact Stephanie at email@example.com. The application needs to be done by the application button.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.