Staff member Educational Support for study Creative Media & Game Technologies
Instituut voor Communicatie, Media & IT
The Institute for Communication, Media & IT of Hanze University Groningen has a vacancy for a Staff member Educational Support (0.8 FTE).
Do you want to work in an international environment with international students and international colleagues? And do you have experience with processes and administrations? For the study Creative Media & Game Technologies (CMGT) we are looking for a staff member Educational Support.
In this position you are responsible for the execution of parts of processes and projects as well as delivery of (management) information for the second year programme of CMGT. You will have a pivotal role within the Bachelor programme, in terms of the internal communication with lecturers and students. You will work closely with other support staff. You will support the Programme Manager with all the educational logistics, administrative and secretarial tasks such as:
- planning and monitoring registrations in the student information system (Osiris);
- organizing the elective programme in year 2 including the minors in year 3 as well as making class lists based on the choices the students make;
- reporting study success rates of student groups within CMGT;
- monitoring the flow in the results of individual students
- taking care of adequate communication to students and staff regarding educational issues;
- in coordination with other team members, other work may be taken up
Please note that the working language of the CMGT programme is English.
Where will you work?
You will be working in the OBP-team of the Institute for Communication, Media & IT under the responsibility of the head of operations. In the OBP-team we work with about 35 colleagues. Our team supports and facilitates the entire operational management of the institute with respect to education and research. Each educational cluster has a separate OBP sub team that supports the cluster. This includes management support staff, planners and education support staff. The vacancy is an expansion within the team for the cluster Creative Technology, the current team consists of 7 people.
- Completed relevant higher professional education (e.g. MER/Business Administration);
- Proven experience in a similar position;
- Excellent command of the MS-Office package;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English and Dutch languages;
- Is able to maintain an overview in a dynamic and complex environment.
OfferWe initially offer a contract of employment for 1 year. An extension of the contract of employment is not excluded. Date of commencement of employment will be as soon as possible. The salary amounts to a gross minimum € 2.687,- and a gross maximum € 3.691,- for a full-time appointment in accordance with scale 8 of the CAO-hbo. You will be appointed to the position of Processes and Projects b. In addition, you will be entitled to holiday pay (8%), a year-end bonus (8,3%) and a generous holiday allowance of up to 53 days of leave. Hanze UAS offers plenty of opportunities for further development in your field. Our Hanze PL Academy will facilitate and support you in this process..
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Ina Homans, head of operations, on 050-595 7254.
Will you be our new colleague?
Send your CV and motivation using the application button.
- The first interviews take place between 11 and 15 July 2022.
- A certificate of good conduct may be required. You will get reimburse for the fee by the Hanze University.
- This vacancy is internal and external published; this means that employees working at Hanze University Groningen have priority over external candidates.
We do not appreciate acquisition in reference to this advertisement.
Apply for this vacancy