The GELITA Group is the world leader in the manufacturing of collagen proteins at 20 plants on all the continents. These proteins are used as gelatine in the production of food and pharmaceutical products and in technical applications. The group administrative offices of the GELITA Group are situated in Eberbach in the north of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
In 2017, the Group, with more than 2,500 employees, achieved a turnover of more than 700 million euros, thus consolidating its position as the world market leader.
Strengthen our team at our division in the region of Groningen/Drenthe as
EHSQA Leader (m/f/d), Plant Ter Apelkanaal
- As leader of the laboratory team at Ter Apelkanaal you are responsible for quality assurance, therefore you will work in close cooperation with our German Plants as well
- You improve and implement national and international standards
- To ensure quality and safety standards you will accomplish regular inspections and audits
- In addition, you determine the training needs of the employees and establish procedures and standards
- Locally you will lead the HACCP and Food Defence team and support actively operational excellence
- Globally you are member of our company’s operational excellence network to share best practices and define company standards
- You are responsible for various administrative tasks e. g. planning and preparation of shipments, batch registration, chemicals and various orders
- Successfully graduated in food technology at HBO level or equivalent education
- At least three years professional experience with focus on quality or process management
- Good knowledge of the ISO standards FSSC 22000, ISO14001, ISO9001
- Experiences in risk assessment and risk evaluation such as team leading
- Hands-on approach to work, high degree of motivation and team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as intercultural competences
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German preferably
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A high degree of self-responsibility in an international environment
- Above-average remuneration
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Engelhart at the Human Resources Department (Tel: +49 6271 842052).
We look forward to receiving your online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
GELITA AG · Uferstraße 7 · 69412 Eberbach · Tel.: +49 (0) 6271 - 84-01 · www.gelita.com