Head of Category and Country Marketing
What you will do
As Head of Category- and Country Marketing you are the linking pin between our business (the countries and auction categories), marketing strategy and marketing department. You help us with the transformation from a ‘one size fits all’ approach to one which is fully aligned with specific category and country needs. You are responsible for creation and execution of a strategy which drives growth and the right balance between demand and supply in our focus categories and countries.
With your experience in category management, strategic marketing, the in depth knowledge of relevant marketing channels and the insight you can abstract from different data sources you will:
- Create strategic alignment on country and category growth drivers;
- Formulate a actionable plan to execute on this roadmap;
- Work with all marketing channels owners and own teams to implement the action plan;
- Deliver KPIs related to identified growth drivers - combination of categories and countries;
- You will also work with the stakeholders to arrive at a scalable category and country marketing organisation.
You and and the people in your team act on the intersection of our business. Your role is acting on that spot where County needs, Category needs and Marketing channels characteristics come together.
You will operate as a strategic sparring partner for the CDO and other members of the management team of Catawiki.
Who you are
- At least 10 years of experience in data-driven marketing roles (preferably in a marketplace or category based retail organisation);
- Demonstrated results in different marketing roles and channels;
- Experience in roles where you dealt with the category management challenges;
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Econometrics or related;
- Strong analytic skills and ability to simplify data;
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams;
- Experienced with stakeholder management;
- Proven change management skills;
- Hands-on approach always trying to get things done today.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting role directly besides the CDO (Chief Demand Officer) in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 50 marketeers; you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something. Together with you we’ll make sure we act on Champions league level; Better than this, you won’t find!
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.