Intern Content Marketing - Social Advertising
Catawiki is Europe’s fastest growing auction platform! We host weekly auctions for collectors, helping to buy and sell unique items like a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, some meteorites and the most expensive Lego set ever produced! Our website is visited millions of times every month by users worldwide.
Although we only started a few years ago we are experiencing a tremendous growth and we need inspired interns with “hands-on” mentality, ready to tackle lots of responsibilities in a young, dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team in a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and we love to use our talents and skills as part of a whole. This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company!
What will you do?
To bolster our marketing communications team, we're looking for a social advertising intern for the period February-July. Aside from setting up social marketing campaigns and optimizing our Facebook postings and promotions, your work will mostly consist of analyzing results and thinking of strategies on how to spread the word of Catawiki.
You will work within the Content, Buzz & Engagement team on assignments related to the following:
- Set up Facebook ad campaigns in different countries and markets; you will be managing our main marketing channel along with our team!
- Analyse results of these campaigns and optimise campaigns based on following learnings
- Manage our marketing channels and think about strategies on how to make our social platforms grow
- Make regular reports about results and conversions
Who are you?
We are looking for students who want to get first-hand experience and learn the ins and outs of various marketing channels and the challenges of internationalization.
- You are currently studying communications, marketing and/or a related field at HBO or University level;
- You feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities for Catawiki to expand thanks to your analytic focus
- You are a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up way of working
- You are available to work in Assen, from February 2018 until the end of the semester
What we offer
You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 25 marketeers, where you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company that hosts weekly auctions. Catawiki provides room for new and creative ways of reaching out to our relevant target audiences. Additionally, you can expect:
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. An interview in English is part of our recruitment process.