Customer Trust Agent
What you will do
As Customer Trust Agent you contribute to ensuring safe and fair auction practices on our platform which will ultimately lead to more trust and happier buyers and sellers who like to come back to Catawiki.
In this role you will closely monitor the bidding and payment behavior of buyers in your market and pro-actively follow up with them to understand if they are experiencing any hurdles. You work with other teams such as Customer Support and Auctioneers to resolve identified issues. In case of late payments you contact buyers to inform them about their payment options. Additionally, you know the ins and outs of our invoicing system and late payment procedures and therefore you help your colleagues from other departments such as the Customer Support and Sales teams by answering their billing related questions. Finally, you work closely together with our payment provider and Payment Operations team in processing payments and refunds.
In addition, you work closely with our Trust & Safety specialists to monitor and act on safety and trust issues. You will contribute to the execution of an advanced trust policy as well as the communication of it to our sellers and buyers. Your extensive communication with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in our services and financial processes. You hold an important position when it comes to alerting the product development and other divisions. By contributing to new and existing projects, you help take our team of professionals to the next level. Please note that you'll be working at our headquarters in Assen or Amsterdam (the Netherlands).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Timely and correctly dealing with financial questions from sellers and buyers, mainly via email and telephone;
- Resolve payment hurdles and coordinate the handling of complaints (together with the Customer Support team);
- Contact buyers with outstanding payments via telephone and email;
- Work with debt collection agencies in collecting late payments;
- Communicate with buyer and sellers in resolving trust & safety issues;
- Take action on fraudulent accounts.
- Proactively signalling and initiating improvements in order to prevent questions, optimise processes, and improve the Catawiki platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer payment experience.
Who you are
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or a Bachelor degree (HBO), preferably in the fields of Finance;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You speak Dutch and English on native level;
- You are available to work 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You are keen on working in a fast growing, international and informal organisation.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
We will close this vacancy Thursday November 2nd, at 9am. We will then take a look at the applications and will get back to you ultimately Tuesday November 7th.