Teamlead Customer Support
What you will do
As Team leader Customer Support you are responsible for the day to day operations of the customer service activities of Catawiki. Your main responsibilities involve the management of the Dutch and International Customer Support Agents as well as delivering the best possible service to our customers. You are responsible for closely monitoring our KPI’s and achieving our team goals while giving our agents all the support they need. As a result, our Customer Support Agents love their job and deliver excellent support to all of our buyers and sellers around the globe.
You will be managing, motivating and coaching a part of the enthusiastic Customer Support team, which currently consists of around 100 international Customer Support Agents. You are the first point of contact for our Customer Support Agents and you actively build a collaborative team environment. You continuously focus on the development of individual Customer Support Agents and the quality level of the Support team as a whole.
You actively participate in the daily work of the customer support department. You will strongly focus on the continuous improvement of the customer service processes and further professionalization of our department. You are able to analyse the current work processes and are able to implement improvements to optimize the customer satisfaction.
You report directly to the Manager Customer Support. You have a hands-on mentality and your management style is characterized by energy and initiative and meets up with the individual needs of the Customer Support Agents or specific situation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing, motivating, guiding and coaching Customer Support Agents in their daily work;
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s;
- Setting individual and team goals;
- Do job interviews, bilateral meetings and performance appraisals with the Customer Support Agents;
- Weekly standups and monthly meetings with the team;
- Operative at the workplace, answering (complicated) customer questions;
- Implement improvements to optimize the customer satisfaction and professionalize the work processes of the department.
- Manage and participate in innovation projects
Who you are
- Higher level education (Bachelor degree), preferably in the fields of Communication or Business Administration;
- Five years professional work experience in a customer support environment, preferably within an international and fast- growing organization;
- A natural leader who has at least three years managerial experience in a similar position;
- Proven experience in process improvement;
- Experience with Zendesk CRM system is an advantage;
- Native Dutch speaker;
- Satisfactory level of English is required;
- Knowledge of one (or more) of the following languages is an advantage: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese;
- You’re willing to work in rotating shifts, evenings and weekends included.
Analytic, communicative, customer oriented, driven, emphatic, energetic, flexible, hands-on, people manager, positive mindset, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, result oriented, stress-resistant, structured and a team player.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
Who we are
Catawiki hosts weekly auctions for collectors. Examples of items we have auctioned off include a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, various large meteorites, and the most expensive set of Lego ever produced. Our website is visited millions of times every month and caters to our registered users across the world.
Though we only started a few years ago, our mission to make unique items available to everyone is already becoming reality. The Catawiki offices all over Europe house a dynamic, fast-growing and open organisation. Catawiki has a real ‘hands-on’ mentality, with a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and all of our inspired employees are motivated to use their own personal talents and skills as part of a whole.
We are very proud to be the first Benelux company to have received an investment from the famous Accel Partners (first venture capital investors in Facebook, as well as Dropbox, Spotify, and Etsy).