Intern Marketing Communication - French market
What will you do
To bolster our marketing communications team, we're looking for a marketing communications intern for the French market. Aside from designing and implementing large scale (international) marketing campaigns, your work will mostly consist of writing content for our external communication and our website. You will also be asked to support with our social media channels, PR, blog, international marketing campaigns and much, much more!
Who you are
As a marketing communications intern, you take every opportunity to prove yourself. You have built up demonstrable, relevant experience and knowledge of marketing and communications during your education, internship or relevant project work. As such, you will be able to immediately contribute to our team. We’re looking for a pro-active intern that loves to take initiative and has a passion for the field of communications. Naturally, you have a good command of the French language.
- Currently studying communications and/or marketing at HBO or University level;
- Creative, flexible and thinking in opportunities;
- Feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities;
- Are a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up;
- Have a clear vision of marketing communications.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. Additionally, you can expect:
- To expand your experience and knowledge with practical communication work and learn how communications can be used for marketing purposes and to achieve marketing milestones;
- An internship allowance and excellent coaching;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.