What you will do
As CRM Marketeer you are in charge of Email, Direct Mail and Push Notifications . For example:
- Marketing communication campaigns
- Transactional emails
- Reactivation campaigns
- Liquidity management; This means smart communication with our user base in order to achieve the right balance between the demand and supply on our auction platform
Technical / data / setup:
- Setup of new email domains and ESP’s
- Create smart selections for ad hoc campaigns
- Setup (dripped) campaigns based on triggers in our customer journey
- Make sure local marketeers can execute marketing communications campaigns
- Set up scalable email campaigns for opportunity lots & underperforming auctions
- Reporting on all relevant metrics related to marketing CRM marketing campaigns
- Continuously (A/B)test, measure and optimize all current marketing emails.
- Makes sure our marketing CRM communication is consistent and fits our brand positioning
- You will be part of the CRM team working closely together with Product Management, Marketing and Business Intelligence team.
Who you are
You are driven, you enjoy crunching numbers, are a creative CRM specialist, think from a customer point of view and have more than 2 years of relevant experience in the area of E-mail Marketing / CRM at an eCommerce company. You have at least a Bachelor's Degree and are intrinsically motivated to continuously think of / and implement new strategies and campaigns that will drive more results and optimize them based on data. Besides the fact that you are in possession of good communication skills, you are also:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about developing global CRM programs
- Results-oriented, data-driven, accurate; a friend to data-analysis.
- HTML and CSS skills are needed and SQLskills skills are desirable but not essential.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated Product team; you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. In addition, we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and (short but sweet) cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.