What will you do
To bolster our content marketing team, we're looking for a content marketeer. As a content markteer, you are responsible for coordinating and optimising our content and digital campaigns via social media, newsletter email, website, landing pages and blogs. You are/become an expert in generating conversion trough our content. You are responsible for exploring new social media opportunities to exposure our content. Next to this you will also do other marketing related work and projects.
Who you are
As a content marketeer, you take every opportunity to prove yourself. You have built up demonstrable, relevant experience and knowledge of marketing and communications. As such, you will be able to immediately contribute to our team. We’re looking for a pro-active marketeer that loves to take initiative and has a passion for the field of communications. Naturally, you have a good command of the English language.
- Communication / Marketing education at HBO or University level;
- Creative, flexible and thinking in opportunities;
- Feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities;
- Are a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up;
- Have a clear vision on marketing communications.
- can-do attitude; you have the desire to work hard and be flexible.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated content marketing team; you'll be given a number of responsibilities, including shaping the role as we grow our business. Catawiki is a company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.