Senior Display Marketeer
What you will do
As a Senior display marketeer you are responsible for the Global display advertising strategy, new developments and the results of GDN, Criteo and paid social. You are our security that the campaigns we run are improved constantly that we achieve best ROI possible. Catawiki is recognised as best in class for display advertising. We’re working closely with companies like Facebook and Google to test new features and products which sets us aside as innovators matched by only a few other companies in Europe! You will work closely together with the account managers of the PPC platforms, the online country marketeers and the other channel marketeers at Catawiki.
A typical day at Catawiki
Every day will be totally different so we want you to be enthusiastic and flexible. You will work on several projects at the time, so managing your weekly schedule wisely is a key!
Using Google AdWords, YouTube or DBM, from acquisition campaigns to retargeting ones, you will face new challenges on a daily basis. You will be a key-player and all of your actions will help us becoming faster, smarter and better at what we do.
You will work in a dynamic and creative environment surrounded by passionate people from all around the world. We challenge each other, we help each other, we perform together. After all, a typical day at Catawiki is everything but ordinary!
Who you are
You are an entrepreneur who loves display advertising and have at least 2 years of experience with strategy and set-up and optimizing global GDN campaigns and paid social campaigns. You are intrinsically motivated to be the first one to test new functionalities and to find new and more creative ways to realize your targets. You do have a vision -and preferable experience- on how to optimize campaigns when dealing with 30.000 new unique products to advertise on every week in 15+ different languages. Besides this you are:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team-player who is passionate about display marketing and has at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate; a friend to data-analysis and Excel sheets;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 25 marketeers; you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.