What you will do
As a Front-End Developer at Catawiki you’ll be part of an agile development team of 50+ developers and will mostly be developing parts of the product that are used by our millions of customers. You will interact with our Back-End, UX, Product Management, Data and Marketing teams (plus Catawiki’s users!) as you develop new functionality and:
- Bring your own ideas to improve the product with an iterative, small-steps approach through A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the designers in your team to develop the best user experience for our customers.
- Work closely with the Back-End Developers in your team to build APIs and improve performance.
- Work in a modern ES6 environment.
- Help migrate our not-so-modern jQuery application to React
Who you are
A driven Front-End Developer needs good communicative skills and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar). Naturally, you’ll need to be familiar with the following:
- The quirks of modern and less up to date browsers
- Responsive design
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, SASS or HAML would be really cool but is not essential.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.