IT Security Specialist (internship for refugees)
A number of companies in the North of the Netherlands (most of them are part of the Northern Online Entrepeneurs (only dutch)) have decided to vacant multiple internships for refugees with a residence permit. All the companies are based in or near the city of Groningen.
Who are we looking for?
- an education comparable to the Dutch HBO/WO (higher educated);
- at least 2 years of experience in the security workfield;
- experience with performing:
- Vulnerability scanning and interpreting;
- Web application testing;
- Forensics, data recovery, malware analysis, threat assessment;
- speak English and / or Dutch;
- availability to travel to Groningen.
Any of the following certificates are not required, but very favourable:
- Linux certified (LPIC/CLIP/etc.)
- Windows certified (MCSE, etc.)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Licensed Penetration tester (LPT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
What to do if you are interested?
You can send your motivation and resume to email@example.com. Please put Resume Northern Entrepeneurs as the subject.
Motivation: tell us why you are interested in the internship and in web / software developing.
Resume: Be sure you will provide at least the following information:
- Date of birth
- Currently living address
- Whether you have a residence permit
- If you currently stay in a AZC, to which town/city you will be placed?
- Which work experience you have; especially on the field of security.
- Which education you have? And if your aducation is already valued, please add the dutch value.
You can send your motivation till the end of november.
Within two weeks after applying you will hear from us whether you will be invited for an interview, or not.