Hr Field Manager
A new role and a great challenge for a HR professional to support in the transformation to an industry 4.0 environment.
Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
The Nouryon site in the North is one of the high-quality chemical companies on the Chemie Park Delfzijl. A highly integrated, dynamic and sustainable chain of plants that purchase and process each other's high-quality products and services. Nouryon has approximately 400 employees and 5 plants, including the Delamine joint venture.
For this site we have an interesting opportunity for an HR Field Manager.
In the coming years the site will transform to keep the competitive cost base, compensate the large outflow of employees due to retirement with industry 4.0 solutions and to attract and attain new talent. This will be accompanied with large investments the asset base, already beginning with the out roll of the restart of Delesto 2 starting this year.
As HR Field Manager you will provide local specific advice to site leadership team and line managers in each of the regional areas and provide support for HR issues on site.
Your primary scope is the north of the Netherlands, but you will participate in country wide initiatives regarding recruitment, rewards and other people initiatives.
For your day to day work you collaborate extensively with HR Operations and Recruitment colleagues.
What responsibilities can you expect as HR Field Manager
Important HR topics for the site are the retirement wave of employees, competitive labor market, sustainable employability and reboot yourself programs to make the transformation into an industry 4.0 environment.
• Process and resolves specific HR queries for Local organization
• Create a talent strategy for North Netherlands area
• Provide on-site support for processes where physical presence is required
• Provide customer service and represents HR to the business
• Provide data and insight when required in support of HR Projects being undertaken by the HRBP group
• Execute HR administrative tasks which require local support
• Advise business stakeholders on HR Policy queries and/or refer complex questions to the appropriate group
• Where required you will provide support on specific labour relations knowledge to support HR and Line managers
What qualifications and knowledge will you bring?
• Bachelor in Human Resources or a related field
• Relevant working experience and a broad knowledge in local HR policy and process knowledge
• Knowledge of HR processes; People data analysis and interpretation
• Proven experience in change management
• Preferable experience in working in an international company
• You are an excellent communicator and a strong team player with good leadership qualities
• Ability to deal with different levels of stakeholder management
• Fluent in Dutch and English
What does Nouryon offer you?
The job of Field HR manager is a permanent position on a full-time basis.
Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. The salary for this position is graded from €61.000 to €90.000. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm and to continue to grow to other positions.
Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
How to apply and additional information
The CAO HP applies and the job is graded on MM4/59 salarylevel
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Anne Marte van der Vossen, Recruiter tel: 06 31978686.
We look forward to your application! Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter with reference 1822.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.