The GELITA Group is the world leader in the manufacturing of collagen proteins at 20 plants on all the continents. These proteins are used as gelatine in the production of food and pharmaceutical products and in technical applications. The group administrative offices of the GELITA Group are situated in Eberbach in the north of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
In 2017, the Group, with more than 2,500 employees, achieved a turnover of more than 700 million euros, thus consolidating its position as the world market leader.
Strengthen our team at our division in the region of Groningen/Drenthe as
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (m/f/d)
- As Manager (m/f/d) you will lead the local maintenance team including planning, coordination and organization of the maintenance work
- Responsibility for the local maintenance of production equipment and building technology in compliance with the relevant requirements such as inspection, maintenance, repair and development of installations
- Coordinate and supervise external service providers as well as manage service contracts
- You will provide assistance in environmental management, observe the energy situation and give technical project support for local projects
- Globally you are member of our company’s operational excellence network to share best practices and define company standards
- Qualification in industrial maintenance or mechanics with further education as certified technician or master craftsman
- At least seven years professional experience preferably in chemical/nutrition industry and in-depth technical understanding
- Experiences in risk assessment and risk evaluation such as team leading
- Hands-on approach to work, high degree of motivation and team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as intercultural competences
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German preferably
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A high degree of self-responsibility in an international environment
- Above-average remuneration
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Engelhart at the Human Resources Department (Tel: +49 6271 842052).
We look forward to receiving your online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
GELITA AG · Uferstraße 7 · 69412 Eberbach · Tel.: +49 (0) 6271 - 84-01 · www.gelita.com