Head of Brand Marketing
Head of Brand Marketing
What you will do:
As the Head of Brand, you will oversee the planning and execution of the brand strategy across every consumer touch point Catawiki has. While working closely together with stakeholders (both internal & external) you bring the brand alive at every interaction. You lead a team of Channel leads which are taking care of global PR, Content creation, Social media, Influencer marketing, ATL Media Buying and BTL channel activities. Based on the business strategy and insights you generate you convert Catawiki’s proposition into different value propositions and make sure that the strategy you choose does lead to a situation which drives organic/referral traffic and increasing retention.
Some of the key area’s you’re responsible for:
- Define and implement strategy around brand research and brand tracking.
- Further development, research and implementation of Catawiki’s persona’s
Managing Brand equity
- Define the brand positioning strategy and execute the same across all consumer touch points
- Define and oversee implementation of brand guidelines and consistency
- Strategy and execution of 360 campaigns (ATL, BTL & Digital) across all markets
- Build the corporate and consumer brand credential
Content creation - managing the ‘creative factory’
- Oversee production of all creative assets needed for communication across all channels - both onsite and offsite
- Optimize the infrastructure to meet the creative requirements at scale across markets
- Support all content and design requirements of all functions
Stakeholder management & Leadership
- Manage creative and media agencies
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Build and further develop a strong brand marketing team across above areas
- Motivate and lead the multi-functional team spread across several locations (+/-10 FTE)
Besides this you lead a team which successfully takes care of our content creation distribution machine. This team, together with our auctioneers creates stories related to the objects we’ve got on auction and distribute them on owned, earned and paid channels ( PR, blog, social, etc. ) . The team manages a wide variety of social pages with > 1 million active followers and a PR reach which represent a value of more that €30 million per year.
You are/ you have:
- 10+ years in brand marketing and communications experience with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Preferred experience in both - B2C internet companies & traditional brand driven industries
- Strong communications skills
- Strategic marketing capability to define brand & communication roadmap
- Track record of success in brand building in a multinational environment
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of IBC process
- Strong team player
- Data savvy with deep appreciation of technology/internet space
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing and the interplay between ATL and digital channels
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting role directly besides the CDO (Chief Demand Officer) in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 50 marketeers; you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something. Together with you we’ll make sure we act on Champions league level; Better than this, you won’t find!
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.