Head of Seller Marketing
What you will do
As Head of Seller Marketing you lead all supply marketing channel strategy, planning, execution and optimization to generate business growth. You are responsible for driving high quality, efficient supply to the Catawiki marketplace and manage acquisition and seller reactivation. Besides creating and executing supply marketing for long-tail sellers you lead the creation and execution of lead scoring models for larger, priority sellers working in tandem with our sales teams. You ensure accurate ROI targets are established, communicated and adjusted as needed for all supply.
Your team is part of the marketing team and you will report directly to the CMO. You and your team are executing on performance marketing channels, DM, email marketing, fair- and other offline marketing, growth hacking tactics and many more.
You are in close contact with our Product Manager Seller Experience, Head of International, Country Managers and Supply Coordination Manager in order to adjust country and category specific needs and to ensure supply funnel is optimized – acquisition through conversion within the product.
As our new Head of Seller Marketing you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in e.g. seller marketing / B to B marketing / marketing Automation / Growth hacking (preferably in a marketplace)
- Master’s degree in Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related / MBA
- Strong analytic skills and ability to simplify data
- Demonstrated results in different marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams
- Strong history of communicating at all levels (both orally and written) within a high-growth organization
Besides this, you are hands-on and get things done, someone who proactively drives insights and try to understand the ‘why’ behind these insights.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting role directly besides the CMO in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 35 marketeers; you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something. Together with you we’ll make sure we act on Champions league level; Better than this; you won’t find!
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.