Intern Marketing Germany
Catawiki is Europe’s fastest growing auction platform! We host weekly auctions for collectors, helping to buy and sell unique items like a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, some meteorites and the most expensive Lego set ever produced! Our website is visited millions of times every month by users worldwide.
Although we only started a few years ago we are experiencing a tremendous growth and we need inspired interns with “hands-on” mentality, ready to tackle lots of challenges in a young, dynamic and international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team in a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and we love to use our talents and skills as part of a whole.
You will work alongside our Germany Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the implementation of the various marketing and communications activities on the German market.
You will be involved in all the communication levers and media: PR, partnerships, advertising, emailing and social media, fairs and events, influencer campaigns.
- Monitoring PR activities through different measurement tools
- Helping deliver content to existing partners and explore new opportunities
- Following-up on advertising campaigns (TV, press, digital)
- Creating, managing and growing Catawiki social media exposure
- Organising and attending events to build awareness and generate new business leads
- Identifying and building relationships with online influencers to build awareness and generate new business leads
- You’re currently studying Marketing at Business school/University level (3rd year or above)
- You’re a born team player, with a "can-do" attitude
- You can manage several projects without supervision
- You’re curious and adaptable and feel at ease in a very dynamic start-up structure
- You have perfect German language skills (close to native) and are fluent in English (both oral and written) - essential to communicate with our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- You’re ready to start ASAP
What we offer
- A 6 months internship with a competitive allowance
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas and to learn and gain practical knowledge and experience
- Excellent opportunities for career development
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. An interview in English is part of our recruitment process.