Growth Marketer - Seller Marketing
What you will do
As a growth hacker within the marketing team, you will be responsible for the growth strategy and execution of acquiring and retaining sellers on Catawiki. You take responsibility for all non-CRM and Programmatic channels within the seller marketing team and work closely together with the rest of the seller marketers and the channel leads of the global marketing team. You will work on landing pages, onsite notifications, and find creative new ways to grow our seller base.
Who you are
You are a growth marketer with minimum 3 years experience in the digital marketing/product field who loves to find, implement and test new channels and possibilities in order to increase the number of sellers on the Catawiki platform. Experience with growth-hacking and/or buyer-side and seller-side platforms is a very big plus.
Besides this you are:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about marketing;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate;
- A friend to data analysis and Excel sheets;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- In possession of (at least) a Bachelor's Degree.
What we offer:
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 30+ marketers; you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. In addition, we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.