Customer Support Representative - Spanish
What you will do
As Customer Support Representative, you are the first point of contact for sellers and buyers, and are also responsible for their complaints and questions being addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner, via phone or email. You can communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner; customer satisfaction is your main goal. You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. You can mediate between buyers and sellers in case of disputes. Your extensive communications with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in our services and financial processes. Lastly, your skill with language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and sellers in languages they do not speak.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Timely and correctly dealing with questions and/or complaints from sellers and buyers, via phone and email;
- Managing disputes and complaints;
- Consulting other departments and making sure feedback is provided in a timely manner;
- Pro-actively signalling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimize processes, and improve the Catawiki platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- You are a native Spanish;
- Satisfactory level of English is required;
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, candidates who are available for 40 hours per week are strongly preferred;
- You are available 2 Saturdays per month and also 2 evenings per week (across the course of the month this will include 2 Friday evenings).
- You’re keen on working in a fast-growing, informal organisation.
Accurate, communicative, customer oriented, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.