What you will do
Catawiki is rapidly expanding and looking for experienced Product Owners to strengthen our team and grow our business. As a PO at Catawiki, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to:
- Identify customer behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Relentlessly focus on what’s best for customer.
- Empower your team and cross-collaborate with other teams across the company to unlock their full potential.
- Manage your stakeholders to get the best ideas in and subsequently get everyone aligned for fast implementation.
- Get. Stuff. Done
Who you are
In addition to your demonstrable experience as a Product Owner in a fast growing Online company, you also have:
- A data driven approach; You base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Familiarity with a/b experimentation; You’re aware that valuable information comes from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
- An interest and curiosity in the world of (Online) auctions.
- You bring energy, a commercial focus, and a sense of urgency to everything you touch; You’re a self-motivated and results driven person who is not afraid to get their hands dirty to solve a problem.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, and are good in posing probing questions to quickly and fully understand what someone's talking about.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment plus the ability to deal with complexity and ambiguous situations.
- An eagerness to learn; You seek continuous feedback and input.
- 5 years experience as a Product Owner in a fast growing (and ideally e-commerce focused) company.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.