What you will do
As a Intern Recruitment at Catawiki you are directly involved with all recruitment activities within our team. You will support the recruitment team in optimizing current procedures and processes, developing new initiatives and making sure we hire the best talent available in the world!
You will work together with the recruiters in delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through employing sourcing strategies, creating and rewriting our job descriptions as well as developing new, creative recruiting initiatives. You possibly participate in interviews and proactively help us develop the communication of our startup in the job market.
Who you are
As a Recruitment intern, you take every opportunity to prove yourself. You have built up demonstrable, relevant knowledge of and interest in HR and Recruitment during your education, internship or relevant project work.
As such, you will be able to immediately support our team. We’re looking for a proactive intern that loves to take initiative and has a passion for the field of recruitment.
Besides that you are;
- Currently studying at HBO or University level, with preferably a specialization HR or another study with demonstrable affinity with HR / Recruitment;
- Creative, flexible and always looking for new opportunities;
- A motivated worker whose mentality fits with our start-up;
- Active in online communities and social networks
- Handy with online tooling
- Proficient in English
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting internship in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- An internship allowance and excellent coaching;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.