Senior Supply Marketeer
Senior Supply Marketeer
What you will do
As Senior Supply Marketeer you will be responsible for the online marketing strategy to acquire and retarget potential sellers for Catawiki, track results and optimize campaigns using state of the art tools. You are our security that our campaigns in Google, Bing, Baidu and Yandex are the best in the world and that we achieve best ROI possible. You will work closely together with the account managers of the PPC platforms, the online country marketeers and the channel specialists at Catawiki.
Who you are
You are an entrepreneur who loves search advertising and has at least 2 years of experience with strategy and set-up and optimizing global Search campaigns. You are intrinsically motivated to be the first one to test new functionalities and to find new and more creative ways to realize your targets. You do have a vision -and preferable experience- on how to optimize campaigns when dealing with 30.000 new unique products to advertise on every week in 15+ different languages. Besides this you are:
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about SEA and has at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- Results-oriented, driven, accurate; a friend to data analysis and Excel sheets;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 25 marketeers; you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. In addition, we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.