Marketing Specialist Italy
What you will do
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for implementing, executing and evaluating marketing in the Italian region for the largest and fastest growing online auction site in Europe. By initiating press releases, newsletters, social media campaigns and setting up presence at fairs you will build a great reputation for Catawiki in the Italian Region, in addition, you will be involved in negotiating advertisements and our TV commercial. You will directly report to our Country Manager Italy and you will be based in Rome. As a true market expert, you should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs.
- Development and implementation of online and offline marketing strategies for the Italian region;
- Organization of successful promotions for Catawiki in relevant trade shows;
- Buying of advertising campaigns (TV/print, media etc.);
- Management of the production of a wide range of communication and marketing publications/materials designed to promote Catawiki;
- Help to grow local business both on buyers' side and sellers' side;
- Enabling the setup of local partnerships online and offline;
- Writing and sending out press releases;
- Conceptual design and implementation of internal and external communication strategies;
- Analysis and continuous improvement of campaigns to meet performance goals;
- Market and organisational research and benchmarking.
Who you are
You have several years of experience as a marketeer/marketing specialist. You have a start-up mentality with the willingness to drive the field execution in the details. You are conversant in multiple marketing channels. You have experience in writing press releases and know how to create visibility at fairs and events.
- You hold an academic degree (MA/BA) in marketing and/or communication science and/or economic science;
- You are native Italian speaking, and speak English fluently;
- You have around 3 years solid professional experience in marketing especially in the fields of social and traditional media channels, offline and PR;
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online/mobile marketing and measurement
- You are highly organized and you are a consummate multi-tasker;
- You have an energetic and enthusiastic attitude;
- You have a basic understanding of business management and are a very keen thinker;
- You have the ability to use numerical and financial data to support actions.
- You have a passion for the auction business and the rare items we sell
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow