Team Lead Sales - French market
Do you want to work at the fastest growing tech company in Europe and be our new Team Lead who heads up our French Inside Sales team, then read on…
What you will do
A Team Lead in our dynamic organisation contributes to the success of our commercial auction targets. You will provide the Country Manager on a daily basis an update on the sales team’s performance. You and your team will be primarily responsible for acquiring high potential clients and servicing and managing strategic key accounts
You will closely monitor the sales KPI’s and achieve the team’s goals whilst giving the Account Managers all the support they need. You should be able to analyse the current work processes and implement improvements. Your work will consist of 80% reaching your individual sales target and 20% Team Lead activities. You will report directly to our Country Manager for France.
You'll be working at our Dutch office in Amsterdam city center.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Train, motivate, guide and coach the Inside Sales team;
- Lead the team in acquiring high potential clients
- Help the CM to strategize on ways to prospect, acquire and service the high potential clients
- Train the team in servicing and growing the strategic key accounts
- Achieve quarterly team and individual targets;
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s;
- Conduct team meetings to increase individual and team success;
- Monitor CRM and telephone reporting systems to validate ongoing performance;
- Review weekly forecast with the Country Manager;
- Do job interviews, bilateral meetings and performance appraisals
- Organize weekly meetings and daily stand-ups with the team;
- Communicate with other departments in order to improve internal processes and -ultimately- the performance of the sales team
- Implement improvements to optimize the customer satisfaction and professionalize the work processes of the department.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in the commercial, marketing, business or communications field;
- Minimum of five years professional experience in (tele)sales;
- Minimum of two years team lead or managerial experience;
- Native French and fluent in English is required;
- Available for 40 hours per week;
- Comfortable at working at a data driven organisation (knowledge of excel and reporting tools is required)
- Quick learner, is able to learn the ropes fast and report the results to the Country Manager;
- Preferably have experience with working for an online platform, e-commerce or multinational
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.