Account Manager New Business - Danish
Unique career opportunity in Amsterdam!
The sales teams at our office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, are working hard on internationally expanding our unique auction platform. Are you the real Hunter that we are looking for? Then read on...
What you will do
An Account Manager New Business in our dynamic organisation contributes to the realisation of our commercial targets. You will play a key role in acquiring and on-boarding the right set of sellers, from Denmark, that will add value to our platform.
Your focus will be: New Business.
You'll be part of an international sales team consisting of agents from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Poland., Nordics and Italy. You'll report directly to the Country Manager for your region.
- Effectively call potential auction sellers across different categories. You will be responsible for finding your own leads and we will also provide you with leads from Auctioneers and our Marketing department;
- In addition to acquiring professional sellers, you will deliver them the right service so that they master pricing and other tools;
- Liaise with different teams and Experts/Auctioneers to successfully carry out your role;
- Detect market developments, and quickly and effectively adapt to notable changes.
You will bring:
- A Bachelor degree with minimum 1-2 years of inside sales experience. Your degree is Commercial, Economics or Sales related.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish (native) (native) and English;
- (Tele)sales work experience from a multinational and/ or start-up environment where you did cold calling;
- Flexibility! We are a fast growing organization where things can be different tomorrow;
- A passion for the online industry or maybe have a collection yourself so that you are able to understand the language of our sellers;
- Available for a min. of 32 hours a week;
- Capable of using Excel. We are a data-driven company.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- Basic salary plus a bonus scheme;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
Who we are
Catawiki hosts weekly auctions for collectors. Examples of items we have auctioned off include a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, various large meteorites, and the most expensive set of Lego ever produced. Our website is visited millions of times every month and caters to our registered users across the world. Though we only started a few years ago, our mission to make unique items available to everyone is already becoming reality. The Catawiki offices all over Europe house a dynamic, fast-growing and open organisation. Catawiki has a real ‘hands-on’ mentality, with a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and all of our inspired employees are motivated to use their own personal talents and skills as part of a whole.
We are very proud to be the first Benelux company to have received an investment from the famous Accel Partners (first venture capital investors in Facebook, as well as Dropbox, Spotify, and Etsy) and very recently, received funding from Lead Edge Capital.