Country Lead Inside Sales - French Market
Unique career opportunity in Amsterdam!
We are building international Inside Sales teams for our online auction platform. If you feel motivated to work at the fastest growing tech company in Europe and be our new Country Lead who heads up our French Inside Sales team, then read on!
What you will do
A Country Lead in our dynamic organisation contributes to the success of our commercial auction targets through the support of our sales & marketing divisions.
You will head up our French Inside Sales team, consisting of Account Managers who are responsible for generating new business opportunities and who will be interacting with current and prospect customers.
Together with the team you will keep in touch with (prospect) auction sellers through email or phone, and will be responsible for maintaining and improving our list of clients. Additionally, you'll provide support for your colleagues in the field. You detect market developments, and are able to quickly and effectively adapt to notable changes. With your skills, you’ll become an indispensable addition to the organisation, with the opportunity to secure your own bonus.
You are also responsible for closely monitoring the French sales KPI’s and achieving the team goals whilst giving the Account Managers all the support they need. You are able to analyse the current work processes and are able to implement improvements to optimise the overall sales results.
You will report directly to our Country Manager for French. Please note that you'll be working at our Dutch office in Amsterdam.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Train, motivate, guide and coach the French Inside Sales Account Managers;
- Achieve and surpass quarterly targets and goals, for the team as well as for the individual French Inside Sales Account Managers;
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s;
- Conduct team meetings to increase individual and team success;
- Monitor CRM and telephone reporting system to validate ongoing performance;
- Work together with the Customer Support and Marketing departments to refine and improve the ongoing team success;
- Review weekly forecast with the Country Manager France;
- Do job interviews, bilateral meetings and performance appraisals with the French Inside Sales Account Managers;
- Weekly meetings and (frequent) stand-ups with the team;
- Implement improvements to optimize the customer satisfaction and professionalize the work processes of the department.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in the commercial, marketing, business or communications field;
- Minimum of five years professional experience in (tele)sales;
- Minimum of two years proven success leading Inside Sales Account Managers;
- Native French and fluency in English is required;
- Available for 40 hours per week and willing to work a day a week / fortnight in Assen (the Netherlands);
- Exceptional communicative (phone) skills;
- Knowledge of automated sales software (for example Salesforce);
- Able to quickly establish credibility and report the results to the Country Manager;
- Excellent facilitation skills - able to build and motivate the team, generate creativity and challenge effectively;
- You've got a commercial attitude, and a communicative, driven, flexible, stress proof, and customer & service oriented mindset;
- Preferably have experience with working for an online platform.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.