Senior CRM Specialist
What you will do
As a Senior CRM specialist you are in charge of the development, execution and optimization of our data-driven CRM program across 18+ countries. The channels you will use include Email and app push notifications. You will make sure that we have the best strategy and execution worldwide in order to realise:
- Activation of new Catawiki users
- Reactivation of inactive / dormant users
- Conversion of bidders to sellers
- Setup dripped campaigns based on triggers in our customer journey
- Automation of our CRM tooling (either improving our existing tool or helping us to build or buy a new one)
- Reporting on campaigns (continuously (A/B) test, measure and optimize all acitivity)
- Improve inbox placement of Catawiki Emails by investigating topics around deliverability.
You will be part of the Marketing team but do work closely with Product Management teams.
Who you are
You are data driven, you enjoy crunching numbers and think from a customer point of view. You have demonstrable experience of setting up a CRM program for a fast moving, high traffic Online business. You are intrinsically motivated to continuously think of and implement new strategies and campaigns that will drive more results and optimize them based on data. Besides the fact that you are in possession of good communication skills and are:
- An innovative and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about developing global CRM programs.
- Results-oriented and data driven.
- HTML and CSS skills are needed.
- SQL and R skills are desirable but not essential.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organization. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated Product team; you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching our relevant target audiences. In addition, we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and (short but sweet) cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.