What you will do
As an Office Manager at Catawiki you are the face of our organisation. Thanks to you, everything runs smoothly and our visitors get a positive impression of Catawiki. Your tasks range from keeping the office running to supporting the management team. We are looking for a smart and representative Jack of all Trades!
Tasks and responsibilities
The Office Manager at Catawiki will work from our Assen office and is at least once a week for a day at our office in Amsterdam. Besides that you are:
- First point of contact for external service providers
- Booking tours, hotels and meeting rooms for colleagues;
- Supporting the management team (MT);
- Organising orientation for new employees and staff events;
- Ordering supplies, receiving visitors and managing mail and phone calls;
Who you are
We are looking for an Office Manager who is fulltime (40 hours a week) available with at least
- A Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function;
- You have an excellent command of the English language and a very good command of the Dutch language;
- You have strong administrative and communications skills (both oral and written).
Besides that our Office Manager is:
- Planning and organizing;
- Problem solving;
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page. A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.