What you will do
As a Security Engineer at Catawiki, you will be responsible for the safety of our high traffic website and app loved by our millions of users! With your broad knowledge of security focused development and ability to fix bugs and push new code into production, all Catawiki users will appreciate you for placing great importance on keeping their information safe and secure. You will work closely with the Security Analyst, Development and DevOps teams and your colleagues will praise you for the awesome level of service and security you are helping them build into the infrastructure of our software.
Who you are
In addition to being a Security Engineer with 3+ years experience who speaks excellent English, you also have experience of the following:
- Development experience in Ruby, Python or similar.
- Security vulnerabilities and hands on experience in fixing and preventing them.
- Managing crypto protocols, secure storage and key management.
- Security in SDLC process, ability to create security policies and implementing them.
- Hands on experience in code reviews and designing reviews for security pitfalls.
Not essential but good to have:
- You are a contributor to the open source community.
- Experienced with training product and development teams about security issues.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.