Front-End Developer - Marketing Team
What you will do
As a Front-End Developer at Catawiki you’ll be working closely with the Marketing team to deliver important projects ranging from functional marketing landing pages to implementing the visual refresh for parts of our platform. Most importantly, your work will directly impact our millions of users! You will part of a multidisciplinary team that includes Back-End, UX, Product Management, Data and Marketing and your responsibilities will include:
- Creating functional marketing landing pages.
- Improvement of interfaces for back-end features.
- Visual refresh projects such as the improvement of the Catawiki blogging platform.
- Use React for migration projects and new implementations.
- A/B testing our website in order to evaluate the success of new features.
Who you are
A driven Front-End Designer / Developer with 1-3 Years experience and good communication skills. Naturally, you’ll need to be familiar with the following:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Good understanding of responsive design
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. In addition we will make sure you have a soft landing, should you have to relocate to the Netherlands.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, informal reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.