Intern Partnerships Germany
What will you do?
You will work within the Partnerships team on assignments related to the following:
- Search for potential publishers, doing outreach for the German market by using online marketing tools
- Select new publishers and build an active relationship with them
- Manage and improve text and banner advertising in different languages with our current publishers
- Analyse and optimise current projects and provide publishers with advice
- Make regular reports on sales and conversions
Who are you?
As Catawiki is currently experiencing a tremendous growth, we are looking for individuals who will support us during this process. The rapid expansion of Catawiki includes expanding to the Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Danish markets. Therefore, we are looking for students who want to get first-hand experience and learn the ins and outs of various marketing channels and the challenges of internationalis.
- You are currently studying communications and/or marketing at HBO or University level;
- You feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities for Catawiki to expand
- You are a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up way of working
- Location: Amsterdam or Assen
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 25 marketeers, where you'll be given a number of responsibilities. Catawiki is a fast-growing online company which provides room for new and creative ways of reaching out to our relevant target audiences. Additionally, you can expect:
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.An interview in English is part of our recruitment process.